



Mom and I hosted play group at our house on Friday. We had 8 kids total--lots of fun! We played with all my new toys, including my rock climbing set outside. Mom even let us have popsicles out on the deck! Afterwards, Justin stayed over while his mom went to the doctor. Justin is just 1 week older than me, but is always quiet at playgroup. Not this time--after all the older kids left, he really came out of his shell. We had so much fun wrestling, reading, and just being boys. I hope he can come over again soon. Here are some pictures. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend. I've also included a photo of me in my famous Uncle Sam hat. It's a little small on me this year. Of course, when I wore it last year, I was only a week old!
No comments:
Post a Comment