Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mom's Birthday




Friday was Mom's birthday. Dad and I took her out to the Traildust Steakhouse. They had a great country band and dance floor. Mom and I danced all night. But the restaurant is known for their big slide. Mom and Dad both went down it. It was a little embarassing since they were the only adults there that tried it out. It's more than 2 stories tall, so they decided I needed to be a little older to slide down. It was lots of fun watching them. On Saturday, we took Mom shopping for her big birthday present--a new bike! Uncle Jay had given me a bike seat, but Mom didn't have a bike to put it on. She chose a Schwinn comfort bike. As you can see from the pictures, Mom and I fit on it together very nicely. We rode around all Saturday evening. Mom's very excited about her present, and I can't wait for our next bike ride. Enjoy the photos.

No comments: