Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving in MO

We made a road trip to PB for Turkey Day this year. Grandma Pat and Papa hosted the whole Lemmons side of the family at their house. We had around 30 people! Grandma did a great job of seating and feeding everyone a delicious meal. I even had my very own little table! I had lots of fun playing with my cousins outside. Unfortunately, Sarah and Hannah were unable to come due to illness, but my 2nd cousins were great playmates. Now that I can walk, I can really keep up with the big kids. In fact, I had so much fun, I forgot to ever take a nap--that was a first! We ate, played, slept, then ate and played some more. Just how Thanksgiving should be! On Friday, Uncle Gary and Aunt Stella came over to see me so I could show them all my tricks. I think I'm actually starting to get used to that beard . . . Here are some pictures of the holiday.

No comments: