Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Trip to Georgia
We had a wonderful trip to see our Georgia Arnold family members. I got to meet Jake, my newest cousin, for the first time--did I mention he's a BOY! I loved watching him, and I can't wait for him to get bigger so we can wrestle and get into all kinds of trouble. Aunt Jen made us wonderful meals, Uncle Jas read to us, and I had tons of fun playing with Sarah and Hannah. They live in a wonderful neighborhood, and we accompanied them to their fun community Christmas party. I also got to go to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta. I was mesmerized by all the aquatic wildlife--we saw enormous sharks and whales, colorful fish, and penguins. I even danced with Deepo, their version of "Nemo"! Here are some pictures from the trip. I've also included some photos of a party I had with my friends where we exchanged ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment