Wednesday, April 01, 2009
March Visit to MO
Mom and I had the opportunity to fly in and meet Dad on a business trip to Little Rock over Spring Break. We were really happy to get there after I had been pretty sick with bronchitis and even had my first trip to the emergency room! We saw first hand the devastation from the terrible ice storm that had hit their area. I even got to help Dad and Grandpa use the chain saw to clear some debris. Spring is just starting to bud in Missouri. The redbuds, fruit trees, and forsythia are stunning--in fact the only thing that could possibly overshadow their beauty is, you guessed it, Handsome Jack! So I made sure to take some model shots in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard. I had a nice visit with Gary, Stella, and Savannah. Savannah and I enjoyed playing with Papa's dogs together and hanging out watching cartoons. Also included in this posting are photos of me at my first official T-ball practice. The Blue Jays will have their opening game this Saturday and I can't wait. Wait til you see me in my uniform!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment