Tuesday, May 26, 2009
May 19, 2009--My 4th Birthday!
This past week has been one constant party. It started last Tuesday when I officially turned 4. Mom and Dad came up to school with some delicious cowboy cookies for my class to celebrate. I got a special birthday hat, and my entire class sang the birthday song. That night, I got to open the presents from my family. My first gift rolled in on 2 wheels--a new bike with no training wheels from Mom and Dad! Next, I got even more wheels--a pair of roller skates from Grandpa Glen and Grandma Pat. Don't worry, the second package I opened from them was a set of protective pads. Mom and Dad say I should just wear those all the time! Grandmother and Grandandan game me a real western outfit for my cowboy birthday party on Saturday. I had to put it on immediately, of course--complete with vest, chaps, canteen, and hat. We had lots of fun celebrating that night at my favorite restaurant, Lupe Tortillas. I never eat much--just play in the sand pit all night--then round out the dinner with some ice cream from their special freezer. What fun! There's more to come soon--a recap of Saturday's rodeo round up with all my friends. Can't wait for you to see the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment