Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hello family and friends! Well, the holiday season has begun, and we are really celebrating around here. Houston has finally gotten some nice fall fronts, so we get to spend more time doing our favorite things--OUTSIDE! Mom and I put up all the spooky Halloween stuff at the beginning of the month, but things really got started last weekend when we attended 4 Fall Festivals in 1 weekend! Today I got to go to the pumpkin patch with my class, and Friday is the Halloween party. I'm sure I'll have lots more pictures to share next week. For now, enjoy these of me in the yard, at Dad's Fall Festival at his school (where I tore up the dance floor!), as well as a kooky photo of myself when I somehow managed to put my slinky around my neck-YIKES! By the way, I'm Dale Earnhardt, Jr this year, Number 88, Baby (my new slogan).

No comments: