Sunday, February 26, 2006

9 Months Old!

I had my 9 mos check up last week. I'm continuing my trend of development to be tall and skinny! I was in the 75th percentile in heighth and 10th percentile in weight. Dr. Oliver said I am right on track with all my skills now that I'm cruising around, just holding on to the furniture. I should be walking on my own in no time! I've also started talking! Well, mostly babbling. I can say mama and dada, but mostly I just experiment with whatever sounds I can get to come out of my mouth.

Mom's friends Karena and Haley came to visit us last weekend. Haley brought her son, my buddy Blake. We had a grand time together. It was really cold, so we had lots of time to play together inside.

I'm making lots of friends in Dallas since Mom joined the Coppell Mom's Club. We meet every Friday morning and do lots of fun things like go to kids' gyms and other fun activities. It's always a great time!

No comments: