Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fun in Albuquerque






This past weekend we visited our good friends Matt, Amie, and Abby Merhege in Albuquerque, NM. We had a great time. I played with my friend Abby (13 mos) for the first time. She moved from Orlando to New Mexico just before I made my grand entrance into the world. We went to a fiery foods festival (unfortunately Mom and Dad wouldn't let me participate in any of the tastings) and visited the Albuquerque Zoo. We had a blast riding together in Abby's little red wagon. Abby is walking and tried to give me a few tips, although I'm not quite ready to do it on my own just yet. We both had some learning experiences on how to share--Abby has some really cool toys!

Here are some pics from the weekend. I've also included a few others of myself. One is when I was so tired that I fell asleep after dinner while I was still in my high chair! The other is of me in one of my most treasured toys--a cardboard box I like to scoot around in. It makes a great mode of transportation! Enjoy . . .

No comments: