Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The past few months . . .






So lots has happened the past few months. I won't make excuses for not updating the blog, I'll just blame it on my mom! Let me just give you a quick recap of the major happenings in my life. Grandma and Paw Paw came to visit me this past weekend. We had lots of fun playing outside together, and enjoyed some nice weather. We're looking forward to seeing them again in a few weeks for Thanksgiving in MO. On a sad note, my only two living great grandmothers passed away within about a month of one another. We're all trying to adjust to not having them here, and they will be missed greatly. I'm so glad I was able to meet both of them, and am even happier those moments were captured through pictures and will be available to me in the future. On the happier side, my Aunt Laura tied the knot in September. We've had lots of fun with all the wedding festivities. It was a small family wedding, but we're planning a big barn dance to celebrate the event in 2 weeks. I've had lots of fun outings with my buddies, of course. We've been to the zoo and a pumpkin patch just to name a few. Of course, tonight was a biggie--Halloween! I was a tiger this year, very scary if I do say so myself. I have quite a ferocious tiger growl and pawing maneuver which spurred my mom's idea of the tiger costume. We started out at the church carnival where I jumped in the duck pond instead of catching a duck for a prize! Then we trick or treated around the neighborhood. It was lots of fun, and I have a ton of candy to eat. I ate a whole lot tonight and even tried to take my trick or treat bag with me to bed (as shown in the picture)! I've attached a few photos to highlight some of the happenings. Those included are from a luau party for Aunt Laura, some with my cousins in Woodville, the pumpkin patch, zoo, and of course Halloween.

No comments: