Friday, February 22, 2008

Jan/Feb 08

Just wanted to get you all up to date on my most recent frolicking. Mom and I have been trying to keep up with my always busy social calendar. We just celebrated one of our favorite holidays--the day of LUUUUV. Mom and I threw a Valentine's party and dance for all our friends. It was quite a crowd pleaser. We played games, sang karaoke, and buried each other in balloons--the living room was covered in red and white balloons thanks to Mom, Dad, and the bicycle pump who worked hard in providing these wonderful decorations the night before. Unfortunately, we got some bummer news toward the end of the party that Poppoo was down to his last few days. Mom and I packed up our stuff and headed to Austin in order to help Aunt Laura through the situation since Grandmother and Grandandan were on trip. When we got to the hospital I showed Poppoo my newest cars, told him dinosaur stories, and Mom and I read him my favorite books. Poppoo joined Nana on Saturday. Although we were sad, we knew it was what he wanted. As I told Daddy later on--"Poppoo's not sick anymore." We had a very nice service for him on Tuesday and got to reunite with family we hadn't seen in a while. I've included some pictures from the Valentine's celebration, as well as a trip to the Dallas Aquarium (it's really more like a rain forest--nothing like the GA Aquarium, although still very impressive). I also included some photos of Super Bowl Sunday when Dad and I really junked it up with nachos, pizza, wings--you name it, we ate it!

No comments: