Friday, March 14, 2008
Fun March Week
Well I just thought I'd share my fun filled week with all of you. It started off with a great trip to the Fire Station. Every time we drive by, I point out the fire trucks to Mommy, and if they're not there, I am very troubled. Well on Monday, not only did we get to stop at the fire station, I got to meet the firemen personally and get IN the fire trucks! The firefighters were so nice to us. We climbed all over the trucks, and they told us all about what they do. We got to see where they sleep, eat and watch TV--can you believe each fireman has his own leather recliner in front of the big screen TV? So that's why Mom and Dad say our taxes are so high! All joking aside, these guys do a great job and keep us safe. Did I mention that they even let us put on their "costumes" as we called them. They told us we could come back any time just to say hi or take a picture. The fun continued yesterday when we took a trip to Hearthstone Assisted Living Center. I love visiting there. All the residents really seem to like my dance/gymnastics moves I perform for them down their hallways and living area. Yesterday, Mom and her friends brought a bunch of Easter eggs and hid them in the courtyard. All the seniors walked, rolled, and scooted outside to watch my friends and me hunt the eggs. Some of them even gave me a few hints! I think Hearthstone is pretty cool--they even have their own pet bunny that they let me pet. I'll look forward to visiting there again soon. Here are some photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment