Sunday, March 23, 2008

Springtime Fun

I've had a lot of fun this past week. It all started with our trip to Galveston Island. Mom and Dad were invited to Matt's wedding, a friend of their's from their old days in Houston. They were really excited to see some friends they hadn't seen in many years. Grandmother and GrandDanDan came in too just to hang out with me! They took me on a boat ride to see some dolphins, and we saw lots of them. I also got to go to see the ocean. It was still really cold, but that didn't stop me. Before GrandMother and GranDanDan could stop me, I went barreling in! GranDanDan had to run in after me, and we both got soaked! I didn't care, the waves were just too cool. I hope it works out to go back to the ocean soon with the Arnold clan in May because I LOVE the beach. Our hotel was really nice, too. I stayed with the Grands so Mom and Dad could sleep in. The next morning, we awoke to a HUGE ship outside our window--it was a cruise ship, and I've never seen something so big. I hope I get to ride on one of those someday.

The following Monday was St. Patrick's Day. Pat and Grandpa sent me some really cool green gear to celebrate the day. Unfortunately, I would never keep on the sunglasses long enough to snap a picture. . . but Dad did! I have insisted on wearing the green Cars shirt practically every day since I got it. Mom can hardly keep it washed.

Then the Easter festivities began. I've been to 6 egg hunts in all! Included are some pictures from the church celebration where I got my face painted for the first time ever--with Spiderman! THere are quite a few pictures of me eating chocolate, because frankly, I've been eating a lot of chocolate. The Easter Bunny sure knows what I like--Hot Wheels and chocolate, the perfect combination! Happy Easter everybody.

No comments: