Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fall Fun

We finally have internet in Linkwood! It's so nice to be back on the information superhighway. Sorry I haven't posted in a while--let me catch you up. We took a fun fall trip to MO to see Grandma Pat and Papa at the first of October. Papa had just had his knee worked on, and I had to be extra careful not to jump around and be too rowdy around him. He is recovering well, and I can't wait to see them again at Thanksgiving when I can show my cousins how much fun the new fire pit is to roast marshmellows. I've also included some pictures of my school Halloween party. I had my first experience at bobbing for apples. It was quite a show to see 15 3-year-olds attempting this challenging Halloween sport. Although no one successsfully retrieved an apple out of the pail, we had lots of fun trying. We spent Halloween back in our old 'hood in Coppell. Mom and Dad had a wedding to go to Sat night, so we went in on Friday to see all our Dallas friends and trick or treat Edinburgh Lane. The Brauns and the Buntings were so nice to host us in their homes, and I loved getting to have a slumber party with my friends Friday and Sat night. Petra, Jim, and the girls had a great party on Halloween night, then we all combed the neighborhood for candy. It was so much fun seeing everyone, and I got some tasty treats, too! Check out my costume--a pumpkin pirate--my very own design!

No comments: