Monday, December 14, 2009
It's beginning to look alot like . . .
So I just wanted to update you on the latest big events. First off, we cut the 2009 tree, and I think it's the fullest, greenest, most perfect height tree yet (of course I say this every year). Although last year I did get to hold the saw, this year I actually got to cut the majority of the tree down! My muscles must have really grown a lot this past year, because I also carried the heaviest part of the tree with Dad to the tractor. It was lots of fun and was even a little chilly this year! Which brings me to my next big happening--snow in Houston! I'm sure you've heard about it, as it made national news. I've included a few pictures of me playing in the snow after school let out early with my friend Presley and her brother Payne. What fun! The last group of pictures is of Dad and his first semester Rice team. It was a great group of guys, and we've really enjoyed getting to be friends with their families. The pictures were taken at the holiday reception following the last class of 2009. . . But Dad is far from done with the semester. He's hard at work with finals. We're so proud of him for all his hard work and determination. You're almost 1/4 done, Dad-way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment