Thursday, March 23, 2006
Activity Update
I had lots of fun this past weekend when Grandma and PawPaw came in to see me from Missouri. We couln't get out too much because of all the North Texas flooding. On an attempted sightseeing trip of downtown Dallas, we almost flooded out the Mazda! Luckily, we made it back home without stalling and decided to continue the sightseeing for another time. I'm discovering more and more foods I enjoy eating. I hardly eat any baby food anymore. One of my favorites is tomatoes drenched in Italian dressing! I also loved Grandma's cornbread muffins, although pretty much any type of bread is a winner for me. I'm still cruising around the furniture getting more and more confident, but I'm not quite ready to let go. I'll keep you updated with any new adventures or developments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment