Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Look at my MOHAWK!




Just thought I'd send a few new shots--of me of course! Tonight after my bath, mom pulled the hooded towell off my head and found a mohawk surprise. I think it looks pretty good on me. What do you think--can I pull it off? Also included is a shot of me at my very own table. Grandmother and Grand Dad brought it this past weekend. It used to be my mom's when she was my age. I'm sure I'll have many fun hours of coloring, fingerpainting, and whatever else on this new piece of furniture that's just my size.

I had a fun day at the new playground at the mall. It's got lots of cool stuff, and many kids my age to play with. Mom is convinced now that I'm going to be a mountain climber. When I saw the big kids on the big mountain, I decided I needed to climb up too. With Mom behind me just in case I fell, I climbed to the very top all by myself. Now I just need to work on getting down. Next time we'll take the camera to show you all what a big boy I am. Tomorrow we're going to story time at the library, then Friday Thomas the Train is coming to town. He's making a stop near here in Grapevine, and he's going to give me a ride Friday morning. I can't wait!

No comments: