Friday, December 15, 2006
And the Festivities Continue . . .
Good times this week! First, my friends and I got together for a cookie decorating party. I did a lot more eating than decorating as you can see in the pictures. It was messy, sweet, and yummy and I had lots of fun. My favorite new word now is cookie and I walk around the house all day yelling COOKIE and looking for where Mom hid the cookies. I would eat them all day if she'd let me. Wednesday night we picked out our tree. We didn't get to saw one down this year since I was sick the day we were supposed to do that. We just went to a little local place to pick one out. It was still fun because they had lots of neat things for the kids to see and play on. Hope you're trimming your tree too. Love you, Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment