Saturday, December 02, 2006
The Celebration Begins!
We kicked off the season with lots of fun today. To start, we had breakfast with Santa! I was a little shy to sit with him all by myself, but Mom and Dad seemed to enjoy their time with the bearded guy so they sat with me for my pictures. After the breakfast, we headed home to start the hanging of the lights. Dad says Mom is no doubt trying to kill him this year and wanted to show off his death defying ladder as seen in the picture below. Not to worry, he survived, although we can't see the finished product yet due to some electrical malfunctions. Mom and Dad decided to take a breather from the project until tomorrow, as they came close to ripping them all down. And so goes Christmas lights . . .Anyway, we capped off the day with the Coppell Holiday Parade. Mom and I marched with the MOMS Club. We didn't have a float this time, just decorated wagons and strollers. I started out in a wagon, then ended up riding with Parker in his double stroller. It was fun playing musical chairs. I was a real ham waving at the crowds along the streets, of course. Hope your holidays are off to a good start, too. Enjoy the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment