Saturday, April 05, 2008
March 08 in MO
We had so much fun with the entire Arnold clan for our Spring visit to Poplar Bluff. Jake is getting really big, and I commented over and over again how "he's so cuuuute!" I had a blast playing with Sarah and Hannah. We even got to celebrate our birthdays together. Grandma and Grandpa threw a birthday party, complete with balloons, brats, and cake. Grandma Pat made each person their very own cake! Mine was a chocolate bear--yummy. Even though it rained a lot, we had lots of fun indoors playing monster, beading, and getting our faces painted. For the first time, the girls and I got to model our new costumes Grandma Pat made for us--a prince and 2 Ariel princesses! We looked mighty fine, and I can't wait to play dress-up again with all my friends, since now I finally have something to wear! Grandpa drove us down to the dam to see the high, high water after all the rain they've had. It was amazing to see how much force and power can be created by something as simple as water. I loved getting to see everyone in PB and visit with Uncle Gary, Aunt Stella, and Uncle Paul. I hope we can go back again this summer to play outside and swim or maybe even go to the lake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment