




Friday was a big day with a ride on THE Thomas the Train. Yes, he made a stop in Grapevine, and mom and some friends went with me to see him. There were all kinds of cool things to see and do including a man playing fun songs with puppets and a guitar, mini train sets to play with, and a Thomas the Train made completely out of Leggos! We had lots of fun. The train ride lasted about 20 minutes. Mom even let me keep my window open so I could feel the breeze as we traveled through NW Dallas. I've included some pictures of my big day, along with some others of my friends at my playgroup. My friends are all ages, but the two who are closest my age are Justin and Alexis. I hang out with them the most. After my big day on Friday, we traveled to Woodville for my Mom's High School reunion (I was definitely the cutest kid there) and the Tyler County Dogwood Festival. The parade was the most fun. I can't wait until I can hang out by the street with my cousins to run out and grab all the candy! Well, enjoy the photos. Love you all. JACK
No comments:
Post a Comment