Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Trip to Orlando




Last Thursday, Mom and I took off on a visit to Orlando. Dad had a friend coming to town for a guy's weekend, so we decided to catch up with our Florida friends. It was so much fun seeing everyone. We stayed with Miss Jodi and her dog Cooper, and spent our days making the rounds to see everyone. Everyone looked great. We even got to stop by the old house and see all the improvements that have been made by the new owner. After seeing the house, we walked across the street and said hello to our former neighbors, the Wilkinsons. They couldn't believe how I'd grown. They shared some grapefruits with us--just like old times! Miss Jodi's friend Tom works for Disney and gave us comlimentary tickets to Epcot--my first Disney experience. THere is so much to see and do there, we were just able to hit a few of the highlights. I can't wait to go back with Mom and Dad. We spent 2 days at the JW Marriott pool, where Miss Jodi works. It was like an island oasis. Mom could not keep me out of the water--we think I might be part fish! They had a lazy river, a shallow area for the kids, and great hot dogs at the cafe. But the best part was hanging out with my friends David and Cassie--they are getting so big. It's going to be so much fun the next time I visit them and we're all walking. We had a fabulous time, but really missed Dad. Hopefully next time the 3 of us can make the trip together. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: